Send e-invoices through Peppol Integration with mySupply
In order to send electronic documents through Peppol, you must be connected to a Peppol Access Point, which is a software service that allows companies to send or receive invoices, credit notes and orders through Peppol.
mySupply is officially approved and certified as an Access Point provider, which allows our customers to send and receive electronic documents to and from foreign trading partners.
In addition, mySupply has integrated the Peppol documents with both the Danish NemHandel and the Norwegian EHF format so that customers who use our VAX 360 solution can communicate with foreign business partners.Read more about VAX 360 Learn more about Peppol
Advantages of e-invoicing through Peppol
Both public intuitions and private companies will benefit from more efficient electronic purchasing and billing processes. The use of e-procurement is expected to save billions of euros, not only by reducing administrative burdens, but also by increasing competition and transparency.
Therefore, these are some of the advantages you can achieve by using Peppol:
- Peppol supports the entire e-commerce process.
- Connect your business to one place and exchange documents worldwide.
- Integration between the Danish NemHandel and Peppol infrastructure.
- You increase efficiency and reduce time and cost.
- Direct access for customers who already use our VAX 360 solution.