Implementation of SAP Ariba Snap
SAP Ariba Snap is implemented according to a standardised model and method in 6 sprints (preparation, configuration, master data, validation, production and commissioning).
The implementation method involves the company’s end user, purchasing department, IT department, finance and administration as well as suppliers.
There are the following benefits of getting SAP Ariba Snap implemented:
- Access to the world’s largest B2B digital network of customers and suppliers
- Fully functional procurement solution with order, order confirmation, invoice etc.
- Implementation of standard and preconfigured features based on best practice
- Agreed scope and schedule, and thus limited risk
- Overview of allocated resources.
Here’s why you should choose SAP Ariba as your next procurement solution:Read more about SAP Ariba Snap See SAP Ariba Snap implementation method