March 15th, 2019
We have previously announced that the upcoming OIOUBL Schematron release on March 15th is postponed, which still applies. This means that a new OIOUBL Schematron release will be released and valid from April 8th. In addition, a few small changes have been made to the final content of the package.
Changes from OIOUBL Schematron 1.10 to this version 1.11.1 are:
- Change the rules for using TaxCurrencyCode in OIOUBL
- Change the rules for allowed mimeCodes
- Change to amount that may not be negative
- Change to PaymentMeans/InstructionID relating to RF Creditor reference
- Allow DocumentReference/DocumentType and ../DocumentTypeCode on the line
- Update error text for F-INV323
- Validation of Price/BaseQuantity
- Addition of “SEPA” to the PartyIdentification/ID code list
- Addition of PaymentMeansCode 58 and 59 to the code list
- Package Skeleton-files (SCH) as a part of the ZIP-file
We must also point out that from April this year the Danish government authorities are obliged to receive documents that comply with the European standard called Peppol BIS Billing. This means that a Peppol BIS Billing invoice and credit note can have a negative total, which presents challenges in relation to OIOUBL – read more about the new OIOUBL Schematron release and Peppol BIS Billing (in Danish) here.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Contact us either by email: email@example.com or by phone: (+45) 9696 1070.