Sales and Marketing Consultant
mySupply is a company with very strong values regarding responsibility, quality, credibility, security of supply and co-operation. In general, a very professional approach to solving the tasks where customers and their needs are paramount.
For the past 10 years, we have been responsible for the development, maintenance and support of the Danish NemHandel infrastructure for electronic invoice exchange, and we participate in the development of the European Peppol infrastructure and standards.
We have created a unique position in the market for providing advice and solutions for the exchange of electronic business documents and integrations as well as professional procurement solutions. We work with cloud solutions and the latest technologies in the field. In addition to our own solutions, we also sell and implement SAP Ariba solutions.
We are looking for an employee, who can help us with the sales and marketing tasks throughout our business area to reflect the company’s values.
The work will primarily consist of fulfilling the sales role with customer contact and outreach sales as well as preparing solutions and offers to customers for our standard solutions.
In addition, the work will consist of carrying out the marketing tasks, such as website maintenance, create case stories, marketing materials, newsletters and marketing through social media – in general, being the initiator and responsible for the marketing tasks.
The tasks are carried out in close co-operation with CEO, who is responsible for sales and marketing.
We expect that you
- have an relevant sales and marketing education, preferably with experience in sales and marketing of IT solutions eg. ERP or cloud solutions
- have a good knowledge of IT products and solutions in the IT field
- know the latest tools and opportunities in digital marketing, SEO and the like
- are outgoing and trustworthy, and can easily talk to customers
- have a drive and love that things succeed, and that customers are satisfied
- are a person, who is organised and can keep track of tasks and appointments
Salary and employment conditions
The position is a full-time position of 37 hours, salary according to qualifications, which includes pension scheme with health insurance and critical illness.
Information and application
The application must be sent to email@example.com – we conduct ongoing recruitment interviews and hire when we have found the right candidate.