Quality and Test Manager
mySupply is a company with strong values regarding responsibility, quality, delivery, credibility and collaboration. All things considered, we have a professional approach for solving tasks where customers and their needs are paramount.
We have created a unique position in the market for consulting and providing solutions for the exchange of electronic business documents and integrations as well as professional procurement solutions. We work with cloud solutions and the latest technologies in the field. In addition to our own solutions, we also sell and implement SAP Ariba solutions.
We have been responsible for the development, maintenance and support of the Danish NemHandel electronic invoice exchange infrastructure, and we also participate in the development of the European Peppol infrastructure and standards.
We have developed our own application “VAX 360” for handling the exchange of electronic documents as well as integrations to many different systems, infrastructures and using several different protocols.
We are looking for an employee who can be responsible for ensuring that our products, supplies and solutions have been tested, and have the best quality. In addition, you must develop document conversion and quality assurance.
The tasks are carried out in close collaboration with our system developers, consultants and principal development manager.
We expect you
- have experience in design or test of IT solutions or integrations, and can analyze the different aspects for quality assurance.
- have great knowledge or have an education for test management and can implement and use test systems.
- have a sense of detail, but also can be able to create an overview of a solution and figure out the critical processes and business needs.
- can code and prepare test scripts as well as conversion based on XSLT.
- have a drive and love that things succeed, and that customers are satisfied.
- are a person who is in control of things, tasks and appointments.
Salary and employment conditions
The position is a full-time position of 37 hours and salary according to qualifications, which includes pension scheme with health insurance and critical illness.
The application must be sent to email@example.com – we conduct regular recruitment interviews and hire when we have found the right candidate.